Tequila Pineapple Cocktail is a unique blend of pineapple juice and tequila! This sunny pineapple juice cocktail is tart, tangy, bright, and bold.
Cocktails are so hard to name. The smallest ingredients or amounts and you have a completely different cocktail.
Tequila Pineapple Cocktail
I like my cocktails just like I like my other recipes: simple.
Of all the tequila mixed drinks out there, this has got to be one of the easiest ones to make. You simply add everything to a glass and stir. Additionally, you can shake in a cocktail shaker and strain into a martini glass whichever way you prefer.
Because this tequila cocktail is straightforward, you want to use the best possible ingredients. I recommend squeezing the orange juice yourself. However, you can take a shortcut and get a fresh juice like Simply Orange that’s not from concentrate.
I use both Bianca tequila, which is a clear tequila, and Patron Citronge. Patron Citronge has a fresh, light orange flavor.
Make them for Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, your next pool party or bbq, or just because.
How to rim a glass
- Start with a shallow plate or bowl of water, lime juice, or lemon juice. Dip the rim of your glass into the liquid. Alternatively, you could cut a lime or lemon wedge and moisten the rim with it.
- Step two, you want to evenly dip the rim into the sugar, salt, or whatever you’re riming the glass with. I have used non-pareils and chocolate. You may want to use coconut or sprinkles, dependingly on what you’re serving. Get creative.
- Carefully craft your cocktail and pour it into your glass.
You can do a sugar rim or salt rim (or neither) with this Pineapple Margarita. Whichever one you choose, zest the lime and mix it into the sugar or salt before slicing it into wheels for a garnish. This adds another layer of flavor.
While you are here, check out these cocktail recipes that I think you will like
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
I updated this post from an earlier version. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Tequila Pineapple Cocktail
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce tequila
- ½ ounce Patron Citrone orange liqueur
- squeeze fresh orange juice
- orange rind for garnish optional
- Rub the rim of the glass with an orange wedge and dip in sugar.
- Fill glass with ice. Add pineapple juice, tequila, orange liqueur, and orange juice. Stir.
- Add garnish. Serve immediately
peggy richards says
made some of those pineapple Margarita last nite were wonderful.
KC @ genxfinance says
Two glasses please. We're celebrating because it's TGIF!
Delish! I'll take a few of these. 😉
Melita J says
Yummy! There is nothing better than the refreshing island coctails 🙂
Stopped by from Grow Your Blog Hop, love your blog and following via Twitter! I would love for you to stop by and say hi.
Oh YUM! I don't drink any alcoholic beverages, but his sounds FANTASTIC!
Still following you via Google Plus – so sad about Google Reader… 🙁
Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm says
Oh now you're talkin! What kind of pie does this go with?