15-Minute Mini Apple Pies make a deliciously easy dessert. These bite-size pies are perfect for the holidays and entertaining!
These minis are everything you love about a classic apple pie baked in a fun, mini version.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Tweet this!” tweet=”15-Minute Mni Apple Pies make a deliciously easy dessert. These bite-size pies are perfect for the holidays and entertaining! #apples #applepie #pie #dessert #recipe #recipeoftheday #callmepmc” style_id=”default”]
15-Minute Mini Apple Pies
Personally, I want a big, beautiful, decadent dessert to be the grand finale and star of the show for holidays or entertaining. Sadly, I have learned over the years that not everyone has that sentiment. I just don’t understand, but it is what it is.
That’s why I came up with this small version of Apple Pie. Plus, they’re great for big parties when you want finger foods.
What’s the best apple for 15-Minute Mini Apple Pies?
These are the recommended best apples for pies. Honestly, I like to mix a tart apple like Granny Smith with a sweeter apple, Honeycrisp, for pies. It gives a wonderful flavor!
- Granny Smith
- Golden Delicious
For the crust
- You can make a homemade pie crust. I most often use my Never Fail Pie Crust because, well, it always turns out perfect! As well, the Coconut Oil Pie Crust is just as good and healthier!
- Furthermore, when I’m in a time crunch, I just buy a pie crust. That’s perfectly acceptable too! Make note, that you’ll need to get the refrigerated pie crusts, not frozen.
- But, guess what? Sugar cookie dough is good as a crust for apple pie too!
- Next, puff pastry is another option for a pie crust for this recipe.
- Finally, phyllo tart shells are good. However, I can typically only get those in my local store during the holidays.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Butter Beer Pound Cake
- Coffee Cake Pound Cake
- Orange Creamsicle Pound Cake
- Sheet Pan Pound Cake
- Can I Bake a Pound Cake in a 9×13-inch Pan?
- 10 Ridiculously Easy Pound Cake Recipes
I updated this post from an earlier version. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
15-Minute Mini Apple Pies
- Preheat oven 375°F. Spray a mini-muffin tin with non-stick spray or coat with Wilton Cake Release.
- Spoon the apple mixture into the pie shells, filling to the top.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until the crust starts to brown.
- Allow the mini pies to cool a few minutes before carefully removing them to cool on a wire rack. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.