Cookie Recipes Santa will Love, the best collection of Santa’s and everyone’s favorite cookie recipes. Easy and fun to make and delicious to eat!
Cookie Recipes Santa will Love
Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without festive trees, holiday music, tinsel, and cookies.
Whether you share them with friends and neighbors, participate in a cookie exchange, or make them with your children, there is always a reason to have an arsenal of yummy cookie recipes available.
All my cookie recipes are easy to make. You’ll fall in love with them. Plus, they are guaranteed to bring plenty of smiles! You may also find these cookies delightful. Additionally, if you’re not into making cookies, maybe candy treats are more your thing.
I have rounded up over 40 Christmas cookie recipes that I think you’ll want to try this year! As well, my best cookie baking tips.
Best Cookie Baking Tips
- Read your recipe through completely before starting.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature unless otherwise specified.
- Bake at the minimum time listed on recipes and check them after minimum so as not to overcook.
- Cool your cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Use real butter. Nothing acts like butter does when baking!
- Use a spring release scoop (ice cream scoop) for even shaped cookies.
- One important step in the process of making cookies is to refrigerate the dough before baking. This allows the butter to firm up so the cookie doesn’t spread too much. As well, it allows the gluten to relax for a more tender cookie. Additionally, there’s no harm in making the dough, forming it into balls, and keeping them in the fridge for up to 5 days before baking them.
- The dough will also freeze for up to 4 months. Bake as directed whenever you’re ready to bake.
- Don’t over mix the dough it will make the cookies tough.
- I highly recommend baking cookies on a Silpat mat.
- Carefully and correctly measure flour.
Click on the photo for the recipe.
Leave a Reply