Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch is a festive holiday vodka drink. This Christmas cocktail recipe is great for party entertaining and it can easily be made kid-friendly.
Let’s admit it, sometimes we need a cocktail to get us through the holidays. Yes, it’s fun but can be overwhelming too. That’s why I put together this fun cocktail for you to enjoy. Who doesn’t love a festive cocktail to celebrate the season? I can’t wait to hear how much you like it!
Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
Basically, this is a festive twist on a classic Vodka Cranberry drink. I added a little tart, a little fizz, and a little sweet. Although cranberry is the main component, you can make this drink all year. You may not find fresh cranberries to garnish, but cranberry juice is readily available. This recipe has just the right mixture of sweet and tart.
I’m a fan of cranberries as you can tell by these recipes.
- Cranberry Pound Cake
- Turkey Brie Cranberry Mustard Sliders
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Cranberry Eggnog Crumb Coffee Cake
What about a garnish?
It’s a fun way to garnish this drink with fresh cranberries and a sprig of rosemary. I just took wooden skewers and threaded the cranberries on them then added it to the drink. You can find the wooden skewers here.
How do I make this drink kid-friendly?
To make it kid-friendly, just omit the vodka. You can add white grape juice, apple juice, more juice that’s already in it, or more 7UP or Sprite if you prefer.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
While you’re here, check out these drinks
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
- Pineapple Margarita
- Damn Good Sunset Margarita Cocktail
- Skinny Margarita
- Bikini Martini
- Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Raspberry Peach Bourbon Smash
Shop This Post
- Old Fashioned Whiskey Glass
- Bullet Glass (best ever!)
- Elite Cocktail Shaker Set
- Ice Cube Molds
- Margarita salt
- Classic cocktail rimmers
- Stemless Margarita Glasses
Visit my recommended products at Paula’s Picks on Amazon.
Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries or maraschino cherries and/or a rosemary sprig.
- Replace the vodka with white grape juice or apple juice if you want to make a mocktail.