Easy Breakfast Pizza has fluffy eggs, cheese, and your favorite toppings baked into a thick and chewy crust! It’s quick and easy, perfect for any meal.
Made with your favorite pre-made crust this meal is on the table in just 20 minutes with minimal prep and simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
Your mornings just got better. It’s the easiest pizza for breakfast! Loaded with crisp bacon, sausage, ham, eggs, tomatoes, and cheese.
EASY BREAKFAST PIZZA
This hearty breakfast pizza starts with a store-bought crust. I used Mama Mary’s thick pizza crust. As well, you can use gluten-free, keto, or whatever crust you desire. However, the crust needs to have a raised outer edge! Otherwise, the egg will run off the edge, under the crust, stick to the pan, and make a big mess! (I speak from experience!)
Additionally, you can use a homemade pizza crust if you wish. I have these recipes, Easy Pizza Dough, Whole Wheat Pizza Dough, and Crazy Bread Master Dough. Again, arrange the dough so that it is thicker around the edge to contain the egg.
SAUSAGE BREAKFAST PIZZA WITH EGGS
For the cheese, I used cheddar because I always have cheddar in the fridge. However, you can use your favorite or whatever you have on hand. Or, shake it up with a combination of a couple of types of cheese.
Next, you can use ham, bacon, sausage, or a combination of any breakfast meat.
Fresh tomatoes and green onions brighten the flavor. Fill free to load the pizza with vegetables if that’s what you prefer. Sweet red bell peppers, spinach, mushrooms, and jalapenos are all tasty topping options.
I sprinkle salt, pepper, and dried basil over the top before popping this break pizza into the oven.
Breakfast Pizza is a delicious way to start your day or enjoy a 20-minute meal.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
MORE PIZZA RECIPES
MORE RECIPES YOU’LL ENJOY!
- Cream Cheese Sausage Rotel Dip Quiche
- Fluffy Cottage Egg Casserole
- Bacon Havarti Quiche Recipe
- On-the-go Breakfasts
- Crock Pot Crack Chicken
I updated this post from an earlier version dated October 2014. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried these cookies? Please consider leaving a 5-star rating and comment.
EASY BREAKFAST PIZZA
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 14 ounce pizza crust prebaked
- 1 cup cheese shredded, cheddar or your favorite
- 6 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ cup pork sausage cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup ham cooked and diced
- ½ cup tomatoes
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 Tablespoon if using dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Spray a pizza pan with non-stick vegetable spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the crust, then layer on the bacon, sausage, ham, and tomatoes.
- Whisk the eggs with milk until light and fluffy.
- Slowly pour eggs into the center of the crust. It will spread to the edges.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and basil evenly over the top.
- Bake at 400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until the egg is set.