Have pizza for breakfast! Simple & Delicious Breakfast Pizza has fluffy eggs, cheese, and your favorite toppings baked into a thick and chewy crust!
Points to Ponder:
Have you ever noticed how the best parent is that friend that doesn’t have children?
Or how the relationship expert, isn’t actually in a relationship?
Think about that today…..
Now that I’ve given you that mental exercise, let’s enjoy this Breakfast Pizza. Actually, I don’t think I’ve ever had this Breakfast Pizza for breakfast! It’s an easy dinner meal that I almost always have the ingredients for and can pull together quickly.
Simple & Delicious Breakfast Pizza
Your mornings just got better. It’s the easiest pizza for breakfast! Loaded with crisp bacon bits, eggs, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
This hearty breakfast pizza starts with a store-bought crust. I used Mama Mary’s thick pizza crust. You may also use a canned, refrigerated pizza crust. Additionally, you can use a homemade crust. For refrigerated and homemade crusts, you’ll need to arrange it so the edge is thicker than the middle of the dough so it contains the egg. Otherwise, the egg will run off the pizza before it cooks and firms.
Next, the pizza is loaded with protein; eggs and bacon. Ham and/or sausage would be good as well. Your meat does need to be cooked first.
Fresh tomatoes brighten the flavor. Fill free to load the pizza with vegetables if that’s what you prefer.
Breakfast Pizza is a delicious way to start your day or enjoy as a 20-minute meal.
- 14 ounce prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded cheese cheddar or mozzarella
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup tomato remove seeds and dice or 1 plum tomato sliced thinly
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 Tablespoon if using dried basil
- Spray a pizza pan with non-stick vegetable spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle half the cheese over crust, then layer on the bacon, tomato and pepper. Whisk the eggs with milk until light and fluffy. Add basil to egg mixture and stir. Slowly pour eggs in center of crust. It will spread to edges. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Bake at 400 degrees 18 to 20 minutes or until egg is set.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.