DELICIOUSLY UNIQUE COOKIE RECIPES. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t love a good cookie: three bites of flavor-packed goodness. Cookies are fun to make and perfect for parties, gifts, school lunches, and snacks. Hot out of the oven or the next day, it’s always the perfect time for cookies!
DELICIOUSLY UNIQUE COOKIE RECIPES
My mouth-watering collection of 18+ Deliciously Unique Cookie Recipes from your favorite bloggers will satisfy your craving and sweet tooth! These are cookies that both children and adults love. You’re sure to find a new favorite.
All my cookie recipes are easy to make. So much so, you’ll fall in love with them and make them year after year. Plus, they’re guaranteed to bring plenty of smiles!
BEST COOKIE BAKING TIPS
- Read your recipe through completely before starting.
- Have all ingredients at room temperature, unless otherwise specified.
- Bake at the minimum time listed on recipes and check them after the minimum so as not to overcook.
- Cool your cookies on the baking sheet for two minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Use real butter. Nothing acts like butter does when baking!
- Use a spring-release scoop (ice cream scoop) for even-shaped cookies.
- One important step in the process of making cookies is to refrigerate the dough before baking. This allows the butter to firm up so the cookie doesn’t spread too much. As well, it allows the gluten to relax for a more tender cookie. Additionally, there’s no harm in making the dough, forming it into balls, and keeping them in the fridge for up to five days before baking them.
- The dough will also freeze for up to four months. Bake as directed whenever you’re ready to bake.
- Don’t over-mix the dough it will make the cookies tough.
- I highly recommend baking cookies on a Silpat mat.
- Carefully and correctly measure flour.
HOW DO I GET THE RECIPES?
Simply click on the title or the photo below and it takes you to the full recipe.
Leave a Reply