Super tender and juicy, Grilled Balsamic Chicken is deliciously rustic with a sweet and savory flavor! This will become one of your family favorites!
We have a Food Rating System in our house. Whenever I make a new recipe, we rate it 1 to 10; one being the worst, (bleck!) 10 being the best (more please!). If the recipe doesn’t score an eight or higher it doesn’t get to live with us. Bye-bye.
Now I realize that everyone’s taste varies, it is my goal on this blog to only give you the best.
This Balsamic marinated chicken is awesome. When the votes were cast, it received a 9.5. It’s a keeper!
YOU’LL LOVE GRILLED BALSAMIC CHICKEN
- Marinade. Balsamic, garlic and red pepper flakes coat your chicken in a deep, rich, and flavor-packed marinade. It’s the ultimate deliciousness!
- Bone-in chicken breasts. Any meat cooked with the bone left in will be more flavorful. While the skin does add fat, it also adds flavor and keeps those lovely juices in the chicken.
- Versatility. Although I prefer grilled anytime over baked, you can bake or grill these chicken breasts.
- Healthy. Chicken breasts are low in fat and a good source of lean protein.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
I recommend always cooking more chicken than you need. As well, it warms up beautifully and can be used in a lot of different recipes.
- First, be sure to check out my Encore Meals category for recipes for your leftover chicken.
- Keep cooked chicken in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Finally, to reheat, just microwave for a minute or two or wrap in foil and reheat in the oven.
FAVORITES FROM THE GRILL
- Sweet Heat Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Chicken Shawarma Skewers
- Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- Pineapple Marinated Ribeye
- Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Pulled Pork Quesadillas
- Jalapeno and Cheese Grilled Chicken
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
I updated this post from an earlier version dated April 24, 2012. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Did your family love these grilled chicken breasts? Be sure to leave a 5-star rating and a comment below!
Grilled Balsamic Chicken
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- Combine first balsamic vinegar, garlic, and red pepper in a large zip-top bag. Add chicken. Seal and place the bag with chicken in a bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- Add chicken and cook covered with grill lid for 12 to 15 minutes per side or until or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion reaches 165°F.
- Remove from grill and let stand 10 minutes.