Moist and flavorful Grilled Balsamic Chicken will become one of your family favorites!
We have a Food Rating System in our house. Whenever I make a new recipe, we rate it 1 to 10; one being the worst, (bleck!) 10 being the best (more please!). If the recipe doesn’t score an eight or higher it doesn’t get to live with us. Bye bye.
Now I realize that everyone’s taste varies, it is my goal on this blog to only give you the best.
This Balsamic marinated chicken is awesome. When the votes were cast, it received a 9.5. It was a 10 to me!
Grilled Balsamic Chicken
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken breasts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip top bag. Add chicken. Seal and place in bowl in refrigerator 4 hours. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle evenly with salt and black pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 12 to 15 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portions registers 155 degrees. Remove from grill and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160 degrees. Enjoy!!