Salted Caramel White Russian is full of decadent, creamy, delicious flavor from caramel vodka, Kahlua, and cream. This cocktail is a real treat, I don’t think you have tasted anything quite as complex and wonderful!
SALTED CARAMEL WHITE RUSSIAN
Fall and football always make me want to experiment with fall-flavored cocktails. Cocktails that are a little heavier and with spicy notes over the lighter, fruity, and frozen drinks of spring and summer.
I mean, you can chug this Salted Caramel White Russian like a frat boy on a dare. Far be it from me to tell you to have to enjoy a cocktail. However, for me, a white Russian is a sipper drink. Possibly a dessert drink to mull over with intoxicating conversation while sitting around a cozy fire.
But, hey, that’s just me. 😉
- Caramel Vodka. If you can’t find caramel vodka, or simply don’t want to purchase it for one drink, you can totally make this cocktail with regular vodka and caramel syrup.
- Coffee liqueur. I use Kahlua.
- Heavy cream.
- Caramel sauce.
- Sea Salt.
MAKE YOUR SALTED CARAMEL WHITE RUSSIAN
- I like to start this cocktail by either drizzling caramel sauce around the inside of the glass or dipping the rim in caramel and then rolling the rim in salt. Choose your method. You can omit the salt. I don’t recommend omitting the caramel.
- Next, fill the glass with ice.
- Now, you can either pour the ingredients in a shaker and shake to combine. or you can pour them over the ice in the glass and stir to combine. Up to you.
- Serve and enjoy!
Stock the Bar
- Old Fashioned Whiskey Glass
- Bullet Glass (best ever!)
- Elite Cocktail Shaker Set
- Ice Cube Molds
- Classic cocktail rimmers
- Stemless Margarita Glasses
- *I used these Peppermint Puffs for the peppermint rim in this cocktail
- Rapid Beverage Chiller
While you’re here, check out these drinks
- Festive Christmas Margarita
- Dill Pickle Martini
- Blackberry Lemonade Margarita Smash
- Pineapple Margarita
- Damn Good Sunset Margarita Cocktail
- Skinny Margarita
- Aperol Spritz
- Bikini Martini
- Rudolph’s Tipsy Punch
- Fizzy Bourbon Lemonade
- Raspberry Peach Bourbon Smash
- 2 Ingredient Peppermint Snowflake Cocktail
SALTED CARAMEL WHITE RUSSIAN
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 ounce caramel vodka
- 1.5 ounces Kahlua
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- caramel sauce and course salt for garnish
- Start by swirling some extra caramel sauce around the inside of your glass or on the rim. Add salt if desired.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Next, add the vodka, Kahlua, and cream to your glass and stir.
- Garnish with additional caramel, if desired. Serve.
Leave a Reply