Strawberry Lemon Cookies No Cake Mix is a delicious, delectable treat that bursts with sweet and tart flavors. Imagine a cookie filled with fresh strawberries, zesty lemon, and sugar…. SO GOOD!
Strawberry Lemon Cookies No Cake Mix
If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sweet and tart, look no further than our delicious strawberry lemon cookies. This mix of tangy lemon and sweet strawberry is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more.
Not only are these cookies irresistible, but they are incredibly easy to make. With only 10 minutes of prep time and 12 minutes in the oven, anyone can master this strawberry cookie recipe. In this article, we’ll explore the ingredients, tools, and simple steps needed to make the perfect strawberry lemon cookie.
From Scratch Cookies
Cookies are an essential part of any baking repertoire, and there’s no better way to spice up the traditional cookie-baking experience than with a delicious strawberry lemon cookie recipe. Their sweet and tart combination of flavors is sure to tantalize even the most discerning cookie lover. This article will guide you step-by-step through the process of making the perfect strawberry lemon cookie. You’ll learn how to prepare the dough and make sure it’s done just right, how to decorate the cookies with a flavorful lemon glaze. Finally, I’ll tell you how to store the cookies so they stay just as tempting as the day they were made. So, if you’re looking to add a little something special to your next baking experience, read on and get ready to bake up some irresistible strawberry lemon cookies!
Strawberry Lemon Cookies Ingredients
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Butter, cold
- Whole milk
- Frozen strawberries
- Lemon juice and zest
- Powdered sugar
Strawberry Cookies Tips
- These cookies are best enjoyed immediately or the same day. They can be stored. However, I recommend if you plan to have leftovers that you use fresh strawberries instead of frozen.
- These cookies are soft and cake-like.
- They taste shortbread cookies with strawberries
- Finally, I like to put parchment paper under my cooling rack before drizzling glaze so it doesn’t make a mess.
Store your strawberry cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. These cookies will get soft from the moisture in the strawberries. They are best warm. The dough can be stored for 2 days and baked in different batches.
Yes, place your cookies on a cookie sheet and reheat them in the oven. Watch closely to avoid burning.
You’ll be baking your own fresh and flavorful strawberry lemon cookies in no time! Grab your apron and get ready to indulge in a strawberry lemon delight.
Tools you’ll need for making cookies
Let’s bake more cookie recipes!
- Frosted Amish Cherry Sugar Cookies
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Pretzel Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat PayDay Bars
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Original Quaker Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Strawberry Lemon Cookies No Cake Mix
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cold butter cubed
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup strawberries frozen, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in cold butter (using your hands or a pastry cutter) until crumbly.
- Add the egg and milk and stir until the dough starts to come together.
- In a small bowl, mix together strawberries, 1 tablespoon sugar, and lemon juice.
- Fold the strawberry mixture into the prepared batter and add the lemon zest.
- Use a two tablespoon cookie scoop and scoop mixture to create a cookie dough ball and place them on a baking sheet that has been prepared with parchment paper. Place cookies about 2” apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 8 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Once the cookies are cooled completely, make the glaze.
- Make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar and lemon juice together.
- Drizzle glaze over cookies and let cool completely.
Leave a Reply