Small Batch White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe are soft-baked, ultra chewy and loaded with rich white chocolate chips. A sugar bomb of flavors you and your family are sure to enjoy!
I made these white chocolate chip cookies way back in August on the first day of school. I was baking my sorrows away since my sweet boys
left me went back to school. I really like having them home with me during the summer even though I’m chaffering them all over town!
I chose a small batch so I wouldn’t have cookies tempting me. I’m super tempted with sweets, especially soft, gooey cookies.
I’ve shared a couple other small batch cookie recipes with you in the past. Have you had a chance to make them? I can’t even choose my favorite, that would be like choosing a favorite child, so I don’t know which one as my top pick to recommend. I do, however, recommend trying them both and deciding for yourself 🙂
I find white chocolate to be sweeter than a dark or milk chocolate which makes these cookies on the sweeter side.
When you’re planning to make these allow time for the dough to chill before baking. You can chill in the refrigerator 15 minutes. That will allow the butter to firm back up ;and the cookies will be thick and chewy versus thin and crispy.
Also, because there are less quantities in these small batch cookies, it’s more important to measure each ingredient accurately. For the correct way to measure flour, read this post.
Small Batch White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Small batch, soft baked, gooey and exploding with flavor, These cookies are the perfect sugar bomb to satisfy your sweet tooth. Allow 15 minutes of chill time and enjoy a very, very, very good fresh baked batch of cookies!
- 4 tablespoon butter, room temperature and soft
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- In a medium size bowl, cream butter and brown sugar with an electic mixer.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 tablespoon spring-release scoop, scoop cookies onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Bake cookies for 9 minutes.
- Center of cookies will be slightly undercooked, but will continue cooking and set as the cool.
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
When measuring flour for this recipe, since there it's a small batch it's very important to measure correctly. Don't use the scoop-and-fill method, please read this post on correctly measuring flour.I used a 1 tablespoon spring-release scoop to measure cookies exactly. I was able to get 16 cookies.
Still hungry? click picture for recipe