Call Me PMc 2012 – We’ve come a long way baby! I started this blog on March 21, 2012. I have never made so little money nor been so passionate about any job. Big Daddy calls it ‘obsessed’ but I prefer passionate! If you think you’ll start a blog and it’ll be all fun and no work, think again. It’s been a ton of work!
My 10 most popular posts this year are from most popular to least:
Call Me PMc 2012
A Few Things I’ve learned this year
1. Do not re-do what you’ve asked your kids to do regardless of how badly you want to!
2. When trying a new recipe, read it not once, not twice, but 3 times before making it
3. When you cook with your kids it’s not about the end result, but the process, that is important. It doesn’t have to be perfect. And, it’s okay if there are no cookies left to bake after eating all the dough!
4. When you don’t think you can run another step much less a mile, you can! Mind over the body (or mind over pain!)
5. A seven-year-old can talk the entire 8 hours of a road trip and/or give a play-by-play of the Pokemon game.
6. If you know the words to a song, your kids will hate that song.
7. Dancing, even good dancing, will embarrass your kids!
8. Use real
9. Keep a back-up bottle of your husband’s favorite bourbon.
10. Do not walk away from the kitchen when you have something on broil!
11. Even though our first time as dog owners didn’t go so well, I’m so thankful we gave it another chance and got Summer!
12. You can have a Ten Year Plan; it’s good to have goals and plan for the future. But, some of the best things in life are unexpected blessings. Sometimes, you just have to go with it!
You may also enjoy this lifestyle content
- How to Soften Brown Sugar
- Tips for Safely Cooking, Storing, and Handling Meat
- 12 easy baking powder substitute
- How to Prep Cook and Store Fresh Basil
- How to make heavy cream
- How to season a cast iron skillet
- Toasting Pecans – Mastering the Technique
- Meat the best: Top 5 steaks perfect for grilling
- St. Louis Zoo: A safari in Forest Park
- How to grill burgers on gas, charcoal or pellet grills
- 10+ Boozy 21st Birthday Gift Ideas in 2023
- Loudon County BBQ Trail
- Slicing & dicing superstars: The Best Kitchen Knives
- 6 Types of Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- How to change your eamil on your Android