Keto Cheeseburger Salad will take your taste buds on a delicious journey. The best thing about this mouth-watering keto cheeseburger salad recipe is you can whip it up in under 20 minutes!
Also, try my Viral Smash Burger Tacos.
Keto Cheeseburger Salad
Are you craving a juicy cheeseburger but don’t want to break your keto diet? Look no further than the keto cheeseburger salad! This delicious and satisfying meal is packed with all the flavors of a classic cheeseburger but without carbs. It’s simple to make with my easy recipe and will satisfy your cravings without any guilt.
We all know eating healthy on a busy schedule can be tough, but the keto cheeseburger salad makes it easy. Not only is it delicious and low-carb, but it’s also a great option for meal prep. You can prep this tasty salad ahead of time and enjoy a healthy meal that is faster than fast food – and it’s healthy!
Ingredients for your Big Mac Salad
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and the recipe to your personal and private recipe box here on Call Me PMc. This way, you’ll never misplace it.
- Mayo. You can use light mayo or olive oil mayo.
- Bread and
ButterPickles (minced) or you can use relish.
- Minced Onion
- Vinegar or Pickle Juice
- Lettuce shredded. Iceberg lettuce is authentic to the Big Mac, but Romaine has more nutrients. Furthermore, you can use any lettuce or salad blend. I always prefer spring lettuce mix. Kale or Spinach would be good too.
- Cooked Hamburger. Of course, you can substitute lower-in-fat ground turkey or chicken.
- Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Dill Pickles
- Tomatoes, optional
The main two things to prep this cheeseburger salad are making your sauce and cooking the hamburger meat. The most important thing to remember when meal prepping a salad is the order in which you layer the ingredients.
First, I recommend you use a 32-ounce (1 quart) canning jar. A wide-mouth jar is preferable, but sometimes hard to find. Regular top jars will work too. I like to prep salads in glass jars, but you can use a bowl that has a secure lid.
Furthermore, you don’t want the dressing and meat to wilt the lettuce. Therefore, the lettuce will always go in last. Layer your cheeseburger salad ingredients in the jars in this order: Salad dressing, cooked hamburger meat, onions, pickles, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce.
Here are more yummy recipes for you.
- Grape Salad
- Black Bean Tomato Quinoa Salad
- Famous Potato Salad
- Pimento Cheese
- Watermelon Salad
- Cobb Salad Sandwich
- Southwestern Salad with Green Chile Lime Salad Dressing
- Edamame Corn Tomato Salad
- Peach Caprese Salad
Keto Cheeseburger Salad
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 tablespoons mustard
- 6 medium bread & butter pickles minced or relish
- 6 tablespoons onions minced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or pickle juice
- lettuce shredded as much or little as you want
- 1 pound hamburger cooked
- 1 to 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 or 12 medium dill pickles
- tomatoes optional
- Start by placing your mayo, ketchup, mustard, butter pickles, onion, and vinegar into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Add shredded lettuce to a bowl.
- Top the lettuce with hamburger, shredded cheese, and dill pickles
- Add salad dressing to the top and serve.