Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip is a delightful and indulgent treat perfect for holiday gatherings and sweet cravings. This creamy, dreamy dip combines the rich flavors of chocolate and the refreshing flavor of peppermint.
Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip is a quick and easy Christmas dessert dip, with chocolate, peppermint candy, Cool Whip, and
I thought this dip would be great for the Christmas holidays! Actually, now that I think about it, it would be good for Valentine’s Day or any day. Peppermint doesn’t have to be just for the holidays, right?
Hershey’s sent me a bag of Peppermint Bark Bells and I’ve had more fun developing recipes with them. That’s really what I love to do: give me one ingredient and I can have fun thinking of ways to use it all day. If that ingredient happens to be chocolate, well, get out-of-town, I’ll practically dream about it!!
No-bake holiday desserts are lifesavers during the winter. If you are looking for an easier version of this delicious holiday treat, this is the dessert dip for you!
Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip
This dip is sweet, creamy, and full of that bold peppermint flavor. It tastes just like Christmas. This Peppermint Bark Dip recipe combines everything delicious about peppermint with the rich sweetness of chocolate, making it the perfect holiday recipe. Furthermore, this is one of the easiest peppermint recipes you’ll ever serve.
Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip is super easy to make and only has 4 ingredients. If you need a quick recipe for a party, this is a snap to make. It takes more time to grate the Peppermint Bark Bells than it does to make the entire recipe. Seriously, you could probably just throw them in a blender or food processor or chop them with a knife and it would be quicker.
Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip Ingredients
The full recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions is at the bottom of this post. You can save a tree and save the recipe to your personal and private recipe box right here on Call Me PMc. This way you’ll never misplace it.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- cream cheese room temperature
- powdered sugar
- peppermint candy canes, crushed
- Cool Whip or whipped topping
- Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells for garnish
- Candy canes for garnish
With these ingredients, you can whip up a delightful dessert dip that will be the star of any party spread.
You’ll like these recipes too!
- Indoor Chocolate Mint S’mores
- Chocolate Peppermint Chip Cookies
- Cookies & Cream Chocolate Fudge
- Oreo Cream Cheese Fluff Trifle
- Rolo Cheesecake Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding
- Chocolate chip dip
- Oreo Cheesecake Trifle
- No-cook Strawberry Cheesecake
I updated this post from an earlier version dated November 30, 2013. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract or 2 T Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 6 Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells grated
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar to cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add peppermint extract (or peppermint mocha), beat until combined.
- Fold in grated Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells.
- Carefully fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with pretzels, Nilla wafers, chocolate graham crackers or other chocolate wafers.
You may also enjoy this lifestyle content
- How to Soften Brown Sugar
- Tips for Safely Cooking, Storing, and Handling Meat
- 12 easy baking powder substitute
- How to Prep Cook and Store Fresh Basil
- How to make heavy cream
- How to season a cast iron skillet
- Toasting Pecans – Mastering the Technique
- Meat the best: Top 5 steaks perfect for grilling
- St. Louis Zoo: A safari in Forest Park
- How to grill burgers on gas, charcoal or pellet grills
- 10+ Boozy 21st Birthday Gift Ideas in 2023
- Loudon County BBQ Trail
- Slicing & dicing superstars: The Best Kitchen Knives
- 6 Types of Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- How to change your eamil on your Android