I thought this Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip would be great for the Christmas holidays!
Actually, now that I think about it, it would be good for Valentine’s Day
or any random Monday
or pretty much any day that ends in ‘y’!
Peppermint doesn’t have to be just for the holidays, right?
Hershey’s sent me a bag of Peppermint Bark Bells and I’ve had more fun developing recipes with them. That’s really what I love to do, give me one ingredient and I can have fun all day thinking of ways to use it. If that ingredient happens to be chocolate, well, get out-of-town, I’ll practically dream about it!!
Chocolate Peppermint Dessert Dip is super easy to make and only has 5 ingredients. If you need a quick recipe for a party, this is a snap to make. It takes more time to grate the Peppermint Bark Bells than it does to make the entire recipe. Seriously, you could probably just throw them in a blender or food processor or chop them with a knife and it would be quicker.
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp peppermint extract or 2 T Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 6 Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells grated
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar to cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add peppermint extract (or peppermint mocha), beat until combined.
- Fold in grated Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells.
- Carefully fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with pretzels, Nilla wafers, chocolate graham crackers or other chocolate wafers.
©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
You may like these recipes too!