How to Enjoy Leftover Turkey – over 10 recipes!
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers especially turkey leftovers more than the actual Thanksgiving meal. I just love how creative you can get with them. Plus, I love a sandwich and turkey is so versatile in sandwiches as you can see below.
As well, if you cook a large hen instead of turkey, chicken works just as well in any of these recipes.
If you’re looking for a recipe for your hen or turkey, try my Perfect Applewood Smoked Chicken recipe or my Ultimate Smoked Turkey recipe. I also have this collection of my 6 Best Turkey Recipes that you may want to review.
How to Enjoy Leftover Turkey
WHILE YOU’RE HERE, CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES
- Hot Honey Brussels Sprouts
- Kentucky Bourbon Braised Brussels Sprouts
- Toasted Pecan Brie Brussels Sprout Bites
- Roasted Winter Vegetable and Pesto Quinoa Bowl
- Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken, Butternut Squash, Brussels, and Carrots
- Parmesan Roasted Cabbage with Pine Nuts
- Panko Crusted Broccoli
- Pomegranate Avocado and Pine Nut Roasted Broccoli Salad
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.