Luscious pillows of creamy dough, these Small Batch Soft Toffee Cookie Recipe will blow you away!
When you don’t want to be tempted by a big batch of 120 cookies, make this Small Batch Soft Toffee Cookie Recipe.
Small Batch Soft Toffee Cookie Recipe
Are there times when you have a cookie craving, but you don’t want, or need, 3 dozen cookies? When you want a treat ,but don’t want to completely blow your diet? Those times when you know if you have 3 dozen cookies sitting around there’ll be no way to resist them? I have those times too! Even with the boys, we don’t need that many cookies. I have an awesome solution. I developed this small batch cookie recipe just for those cravings!!
When you plan to make these allow time for the dough to chill before baking. You can chill in the freezer for 30 minutes or refrigerate for an hour. That will allow the
I made these with toffee chips but feel free to use the same amount of chocolate chips or M&Ms….or no chips at all. My oldest son likes ‘creamy’ cookies! Whatever works for you, when you’re cooking, make it yours!
When you are baking small batches, it is super important that you measure every ingredient accurately. Flour is especially important to measure correctly and is the ingredient that is measured incorrectly most often. Please read how to correctly measure flour in this post.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
- Muddy Buddy Bars Recipe. No cook cookie bar that’s covered in powdered sugar! It’s delectable!!
- 18 Deliciously Unique Cookie Recipes. A collection of my favorite cookies.
- Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies. These have more ‘grown up’ flavors. Excellent chewy & crunchy cookie.
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you like soft cookies, you’ll love this one.
- Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. You can’t beat a flourless peanut
buttercookie! It’s practically eating peanut butterout of the jar.
- Dark Chocolate Brown Sugar Cookies. The most popular cookie on my site! So good, give it a try!
Check out small batch recipes
- Small Batch Bacon Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
- Small Batch Chocolate Chip Muffin
- Keto Creamed Spinach for Two
- Small Batch Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- Small Batch White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bread Pudding for Two in Mugs
- Small Batch Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Biscuits for Two
- Chicken n Dumpling Casserole for Two
Small Batch Soft Toffee Cookie Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 4 Tablespoons butter softened (not melted, not cold)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour sifted then measured
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup toffee chips
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and egg and combine.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt combine until incorporated.
- Add toffee chips and stir until well distributed.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 30 minutes.
- I used a 1 tablespoon spring release scoop to scoop out cookies. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 9 minutes. Centers will still be mushy, but they’ll set as they cool. If you like more crispy cookies, bake for 1 or 2 minutes longer, but keep a close watch on them.
- Measuring correctly is important when the ingredients are so small.
- I used a large egg also.
- After refrigerating, smush slightly with the palm of you hand before baking.
- ©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.