20 Minute Dinner Recipes. Quick, easy, and delicious recipes so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family.
When my kids are hungry, they are hungry NOW. If I don’t have something quick, they’ll raid the pantry and fill up on junk food. (Although I try not to keep too much junk on hand.)
The fall is a hectic time of year for us. With football and cross country, we are constantly on the go. Instead of driving through for fast food, I made a list and a plan for quick and easy meals to make at home.
Quick and easy meals, plus a stock pantry add up to a great plan for dinners at home. As well, you’ll have leftovers from most of these dinners. That’s a great alternative to eating out or eating a sandwich for lunch!
Enjoy these delicious and check out more at my site.
Join my Facebook Group here.
20 Minute Dinner Recipes
These easy recipes are ready in 20 minutes. That’s less time than it takes to order and drive to get takeout. So send those excuses right out the door and get cooking with one of these 20-minute dinner recipes.
You may also enjoy this lifestyle content.
- How to Soften Brown Sugar
- How to store garlic
- Paula’s Picks
- How to clean quartz countertops
- Tips for Safely Cooking, Storing, and Handling Meat
- 12 easy baking powder substitute
- How to Prep Cook and Store Fresh Basil
- How to make heavy cream
- Mojito magic: Wow your party guests with a DIY mojito bar.
- How to season a cast iron skillet
- Toasting Pecans – Mastering the Technique
- Meat the best: Top 5 steaks perfect for grilling
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
- How to make infused vodka
- How To Tenderize Steak: Mastering the Art
- How to grill burgers on gas, charcoal or pellet grills
- 10+ Boozy 21st Birthday Gift Ideas in 2023
- Slicing & dicing superstars: The Best Kitchen Knives
- 6 Types of Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- How many miles should you wear your running shoes?
- How to Keep Your Kitchen Clean & Organized While Cooking
- DIY Shoe Rack from Scrap Wood
- Building a Gluten-Free Pantry
- How to change your email on your Android
- Top 10 tips for using long shelf-life foods
- Difference in Baking Powder and Baking Soda
- Kitchen safety secrets: Simple tips for the home kitchen
- 10 Minute Decluttering Tips